Friday 26 April 2013

Tuesday shorts - Skyguy

Hello lovelies, 

Sorry I haven't posted this week. I've been too busy with work - I was evaluated by my boss and it was super stressful. That's all over now though and I'm back and posting. 

This story is part in honour of the end of JLS and partly in honour of my best friend "Skyguy" who always has the most amazing stories. 


Recently, one of JLS (no idea which one) had arranged to visit Skyguy's work - as part of this deal, the JLS member's girlfriend would also be coming up to the work to meet her boyfriend there. On the day, the JLS member cancelled and so imagine the surprise when, after she'd travelled for around four or five hours, his girlfriend arrived at the workplace ready to see her boyfriend. Awkward situation. 

Much Blogging Love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment